Your submission packet should include a query, a synopsis, and your first fifty pages as described below. Following our submission guidelines will help us judge your level of professionalism and get through manuscript in a more timely manner. We are a micro-publisher with a small staff. We read every submission and respond as soon as possible. Response times will vary.
No snail-mail submissions will be accepted.
Please send all of these as one attachment in a single file.
Query (first page):
First paragraph should include a loglone, your title, genre, and word count.
Second paragraph blurb/jacketflap copy about your book.
Third paragraph, a biography that includes writing organizations, educational associations, or marketing communities related to books.
Please include links to any social media accounts after your signature.
Synopsis (second page):
One page, single spaced. Please incude twists, endings, all important elements of the story.
Title page should begin on page three of the attachment/file.
Your manuscript must be in a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) in standard manuscript format as follows:
- Double spaced Times New Roman, 12 point font
- Five-space paragraph indents (set up in Paragraph/Styles)
- Header and body styles (to easily create a Table of Contents) set up in Styles on the Home tab
- One inch margins
- New chapters start approx. half-way down a new page
- Name, title, genre, page number in the upper right hand corner of the header